Marketing | Boston, MA (Hybrid)
Are you the quintessential marketing Swiss Army knife? Is it hard to silo yourself into just a product, customer, brand, content, digital, or some other marketing profile? If this sounds like you, join us at Bento!
Bento is a technology platform empowering companies, groups, individuals, and providers to create and offer better dental plans. We’re disrupting the antiquated dental insurance industry and growing quickly!
Our mission is to provide lifetime access to affordable oral healthcare through a modern, transparent experience. Forget insurance companies, Bento enables employers, associations, individuals, and families to access pre-negotiated rates within a nationwide network of dentists or to purchase plans directly from dentists. As a cloud-based end-to-end solution, Bento works with employers, individuals, associations, and other groups, providing a modern, advanced app-based experience unlike any other solution available today. Proudly endorsed by the American Dental Association, Bento is leading the revolution in price transparency in oral health care, and you will be at the forefront of bringing dental benefits and oral healthcare into the 21st century!
The Director of Marketing will be a driving force in expanding Bento in target markets and nationwide. You will be responsible for leading the brand, content, communications, design, and PR strategies and execution while working closely with sales, engineering/product, customer success, and network development. In this hands-on role, you will work closely with the leadership team while touching all areas of Bento’s platform from strategy to execution. Be an integral part of changing how people receive and access better dental plans and benefits.
- Set a high-level marketing strategy and roadmap, get leadership buy-in, and drive execution
- Be an integral part in changing how people receive and access better dental plans and benefits
- Conceptualize and create necessary content for emails, website, marketing materials, and member communication.
- Sift through marketing and market data to find important trends
- Assist in designing one-pagers, documents, image assets, or other materials
- Establish and execute marketing and advertising strategies for each area of the company
- Work with department heads to solve problems and create brand materials such as one-pagers, case studies, email campaigns, flyers, client materials, social, and video content
- Oversee social media strategy and implementation
- Work with the Senior Paid Media Specialist to develop advertising strategies, campaigns, and ad copy
- Drive inbound sales and network leads
- Report marketing data and results to executives
- Develop yearly budgets for the marketing team
You’re a well-rounded marketer who is ready to take the next step in your career. A full-stack marketer, you will have a thorough understanding of our market and various audiences. You’re an adaptable problem solver with a thorough understanding of our target market, you will position, localize, and target audiences on both sides of our platform. You’re an exceptional communicator and works well in teams and independently.
- Bachelor degree or masters in marketing or business
- You have 5+ years of experience leading marketing teams and strategies
- Ability to manage multiple projects and audiences at once
- You’re an exceptional communicator both written and verbal
- Experience managing a team
- Independent, can-do attitude
- You thrive in both big picture and the little details
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to analyze problems and create a solution
- Strong drive for results
- Industry experience in healthcare, dental care, benefits, or insurance is not required, but a plus.
- Expert working with HubSpot or other CRMs, HubSpot certifications preferred.
- Design experience with proficiencies in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). Experience with Sketch and XD is a plus.
- WordPress / Divi experience preferred. HTML/CSS huge plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Solid understanding of paid advertising channels
Join a team of passionate individuals and entrepreneurs.
- Quality health and dental plans, because that’s what we do.
- 401K Plan
- Flexible working with a hybrid work place. Currently remote but will return to a hybrid workplace with offices in downtown Boston.
- Brain Fuel: We provide healthy snacks, premium coffee and drinks while working in-person
- Generous vacation and holiday policy