Sales + Success | Boston, MA
Bento, a modern alternative to traditional dental insurance, is disrupting the dental insurance industry and growing quickly! Our mission is to provide every American lifetime access to affordable oral healthcare through a modern, transparent experience. Bento enables employers, groups, individuals and families to receive pre-negotiated, greatly discounted rates through our nationwide network of dentists, thus replacing the need for traditional dental insurance companies. As a cloud-based, comprehensives end-to-end solution Bento works with employers, individuals, associations and more providing a modern, advanced app-based experience unlike any other solution available today. We are leading the revolution in price transparency in oral healthcare and you will be at the forefront of bringing dental benefits and oral healthcare into the 21st century!
We are looking for candidates with experience in dental sales to join our fast-growing company located in Boston’s Government Center. The ideal candidate has extensive experience selling dental benefit programs, lots of great contacts, and is looking to bring a new approach to a decades old industry. In this role, you will build and maintain strong broker/client relationships while meeting and exceeding sales goals. Candidates possess a self-driven mentality, a strong ability to engage with others, and the ability to think outside-of-the-box.
- Conduct high volume prospecting to develop leads, close new sales and grow our business.
- Develop and expand relationships with employee benefit brokers, consultants and others to drive new sales.
- Work closely and collaboratively with executives to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies.
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned.
- Learn how a variety of businesses operate, what challenges they face on a daily basis, and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses and employees’ lives.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in dental insurance or dental related field
- BS or MS Degree required in sales, marketing, communications or business major preferred.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to operate independently with good judgement and professionalism.
- Ability to assess needs and recommend proper coverage
- Detailed knowledge of the dental insurance industry including DSO’s, TPA’s, sales cycles and industry in’s and out’s
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better.
- Develop and maintain supportive and positive relationships with all departments, management, peers, and external partners.
- Outgoing, process driven, and willing to interact with prospects.
- Adapt to changing priorities and take initiatives.
- The ability to deal with, and thrive on, objections or industry challenges on a daily basis
- Previous work experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed your job requirements.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and macOS software such as Keynote.
- Pipedrive CRM experience a plus
- A seasoned group of serial entrepreneurs and experts who are laser-focused on our mission.
- Our headquarters is located in beautiful downtown Boston at 7 Bulfinch Pl, right next to Government Center. Easily accessible by T, Commuter Rail, Bus, Storrow Drive, I90 and I93.
- Benefit + Perks include:
- Flexible working environment
- Premium health and dental insurance
- Commuter reimbursement benefit
- Complimentary healthy snacks, premium coffee and drinks
- We celebrate our wins big and small at weekly happy hours.
If you want to work with some of the best people in Boston on an exciting mission in a huge $120B market, we want to hear from you.
To apply click below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a brief description of why you are a perfect fit for the role.