Engineering, Boston, MA
Bento is the first integrated solution for employers, families, and individuals that enables affordable, pay-as-you-go dental benefits without the need for dental insurance. With Bento, we provide a modern experience while saving employers, families, and individuals money. Bento is leading the revolution in price transparency in oral healthcare and you will be at the forefront of bringing healthcare into the 21st century.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to help us continue to build and improve the innovative Bento Dental Platform.
- 5-10 years experience building scalable, high-quality systems preferably using Python/Django or other similar web framework technologies like Ruby/Rails, etc.
- Experience creating, maintaining, and securing RESTful APIs
- Experience developing for AWS
- Familiarity with Docker containers
- Strong problem-solving skills and fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Strong collaborative skills and experience leading projects
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- You have a strong bias toward action
- A seasoned group of serial entrepreneurs and experts who are laser-focused on our mission.
- Our headquarters is located in beautiful downtown Boston at 7 Bulfinch Pl, right next to Government Center. We are just minutes from the T, Commuter Rail, Bus, Storrow, 90, and 93.
- We provide a commuter reimbursement benefit up to $200.
- We have an awesome selection of healthy and delicious snacks and drinks.
- We set clear objectives and work collaboratively to hit them.
- We celebrate our wins (big and small) every Friday at our Wins & Happy Hour
If you want to work with some of the best people in Boston on an exciting mission in a huge $120B market, we want to hear from you.
To apply click below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a brief description of why you are a perfect fit for the role.